How easyTithe Stacks Up
If your church is comparing online giving providers, you've come to the right place!
We've already done the time-consuming research and broken down what the different providers have to offer. We're transparent about the results because we know these differences can impact giving numbers, budget, and administrative duties.Here's a look at what we found
What to expect when comparing easyTithe to other online giving providers
When choosing an online giving platform, you'll discover a lot of good companies out there. But, they're not all the same. Some platforms are robust and provide full-features just for churches. Others have limited features and are tailored more towards businesses and individuals.
Last Updated, July 2020
Why easyTithe is the right choice for over 15,000 churches
We can't deny that we love easyTithe, but here are a few reasons why we're the right choice for thousands of churches.
Our platform is built for ministry
- Smart integrations with ChMS and other software churches love using
- Full-features for managing gifts and product updates that make sense
- A branded interface for easy customization
- Every online giving plan includes the free, full-featured church app MinistryOne that not only accepts gifts, but also includes child check-in, push notifications, media, and more.
Success Coaches by your side
- One-on-one Training Sessions on specific features and functionality
- Dedicated people to help you understand your account configuration and how to set up (and launch) giving
- Guidance and consultation on easyTithe and other software you may need
- Coaching on how to grow giving with your organization
We're straightforward about pricing and don't bombard you with fees
- 4 pricing plans to choose from starting at $0/month
- Option to let donors pay for processing fees
- Tiered rates—the more people give, the less you pay
- No contracts, no batch or reporting fees, no customer service or statement fees, and no IRS regulation fees
Our reporting features reduce admin burden
Canned transaction, deposit, and auto reports are simple to customize and interpret for better forecasting and financial organization.
easyTithe provides 6 convenient ways to give
A Giving Guarantee so you can join at no risk
We guarantee you'll increase giving by at least 5% in your first 12 months, or the software fees for the year are on us!
How to make the most of online giving comparisons
We've done a lot of research for you, but here are a few helpful tips when comparing different online giving solutions on your own.
Get your church family involved
Enlist elders, staff, volunteers, and givers in the decision-making process. You'll want to involve people of all ages because every generation uses online giving tools.
Write down a list of features that you don't want to be without
Don't compromise on features when choosing an online giving platform. Write down the features that you want, and spend time researching those that are unfamiliar to see if they'd be helpful.
Calculate costs accordingly
Look at pricing carefully because there are a lot of variables to factor in. Even if a platform comes at a low price, it could be costing you if it isn't built for the Church. Integrations and other time-saving features also save money (and reduce frustration).
Look for specific features designed to decrease costs. easyTithe lets donors choose the option of covering fees by adding them to their gift and accepts ACH (eChecks) payments, which have lower processing fees. Donors can also give to multiple funds in one transaction, saving on processing costs.
Speak with the online giving provider
Reach out and speak with an actual person that represents the platform. Ask questions and get an insider's look at the user experience. At the very least, take a demo to gain a better understanding of the control panel and features.
Take advantage of a free trial
The best way to know if an online giving platform is right for you is to take it for a test drive. Start with a FREE 30-day trial and see for yourself what it's like to use the platform.
It's important to us that all information is 100% accurate when comparing different giving platforms. If anything is misrepresented, don't hesitate to reach out so we can promptly correct it.